Please can ALL teams ensure that our Secretary has a contact email address. Please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM has been confirmed for Thursday 27th September at 7.30pm, Longmead Stadium, Darenth Avenue, Tonbridge, Kent TN10 3JF - don't forget that every team (not Club) has to send a representative.
Tonbridge Netball League's updated Constitution can be viewed here.
Tonbridge Netball League now have an Injury Report Form to be completed if necessary. Copies will be in the garage and can also be downloaded here. When complete they should be left in the white score card box.
NEW TEAMS - if you are a new team that wishes to enter the League, please contact the Secretary of the season you are interested in, ie Summer Secretary Mandy Sandles or Winter Secretary Nikki Norris. Contact details can be found on the Committee tab.
- PARKING - We have received complaints from the school that players are parking in the 'hatched' areas and blocking other cars - please ONLY park in the marked spaces. Dates when parking could be difficult will be found here
- RESULTS CARD and AFFILIATION NUMBERS! - ALL teams need to ensure that at the beginning of the season, the appropriate Secretary has a record of the affiliation numbers of all the players in your squad, if they don't then you HAVE to fill the appropriate part in on the score card. Also Score cards have to be in the box from all the teams, failure to do this will result in points being deducted.
- The Tonbridge Netball League Umpiring pack is now available to download here, please ensure that any umpires your team uses (either on a regular or one off basis) are aware of this pack and the guidelines therein.
- TOILETS - Until further notice, please use the loos in the Maths block, these are nearer the courts and unlocked, see here for map.
- UMPIRING - for umpiring information, click here
- NEW PLAYERS - Are you a club looking for a new player, or a new player looking for a club? click here